Precisely MapInfo Pro v2023
The Next Dimension in Spatial Analytics
What’s new in MapInfo Pro v2023 build 97:
NEW 3D visualization
- Gain deeper insights by visualizing your 3D data using OpenGL rendering
- Display data in 2D and 3D simultaneously to reveal patterns and relationships not seen in traditional representations
- Add dimension to your data by appending elevation (Z-value) or other dimensional attribute (M-value) with MapBasic statements
NEW Integration with Spectrum Spatial
- Connect to the Spectrum Spatial Feature Service to easily view and edit vector data
- Save time on data prep and enhance productivity by streamlining the upload of MapInfo TAB files
NEW Usability enhancements
- Show that tables are read-only in the Table List
- Ability to turn visibility on/off for the cosmetic layer
- Allow setting Grid Layer label expression
- Add a menu item to the Browser context menu for Find Selection
NEW MapInfo Marketplace updates
- DrawTools with support for updating M & Z values on objects
- Dynamic Demographic Analyzer for analyzing Precisely
- Multi Search Tool for querying, filtering, and searching your tables
- SiteMapper for batch printing hundreds of files
- SLOPEz for analyzing tables with Z levels
- What3Words allows you to locate a spot using 3 words
- WindowHelper with Quick Thematic capabilities via Layer List
For trial users: The Evaluation Version link below is an evaluation copy with 30 days free. If you decide to purchase a license through our e-store you can add your serial number and access code for the full version at the end of the trial period or any time prior.
For existing maintenance customers: Click on the Maintenance Upgrade link below and you will be directed to our e-store platform to complete the checkout and download process. You will be able to download both the new v2023 version as well as an option for downloading the sample data separately.
MapInfo Viewer: A free read-only version of MapInfo is available in v2023. This is part of the normal MapInfo installation where you can choose to install the viewer. This is available in either the Trial or Maintenance links below. Viewer can work disconnected from MapInfo services.
NOTE: This download includes an installer that allows you to install English, German, and French versions of MapInfo Pro.If you have a previous build of MapInfo Pro 2023 installed, you will need to uninstall it before installing build 97.