EasyLoader 10.0 is a Windows-only utility available from Precisely that allows you to upload MapInfo .tab files to a remote database, such as Oracle Spatial, Microsoft SQL Server Spatial, SpatialWare for SQLServer, PostresSQL / PostGis and Microsoft Access. If using this release of the EasyLoader v10.0 MBX via the Tools menu in MapInfo Pro, it will require MapInfo Pro v10.0. The EasyLoader MBX will not function with earlier versions of MapInfo Pro.
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows 2003 server Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Server (Smoke Test)
- Vista Ultimate SP1
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit
- Windows 7 Release Candidate **
**Note: Windows 7 Release Candidate has been tested and is functional. Until the operating system is officially released, Precisely cannot offer technical support on Windows 7.
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive such as C:\ezldr
- Download the self extracting archive and place the file in the temporary directory created in step 1.
- To expand the archive that you downloaded in step 2, simply double click on the file from an explorer window. You will be prompted where to unzip the file to or accept the default (default is your system’s temporary folder).
- To use EasyLoader as a stand-alone tool copy the files extracted in step 3 to a permanent location. Double-click on the Easyloaderv10.exe file in the new permanent location to launch the tool.
- To use EasyLoader as a tool within MapInfo Pro v10.0 copy all the files extracted in step 3 to your Tools directory where MapInfo Pro v10.0 is installed. Overwrite any existing files.
- Select EasyLoader from the MapInfo Pro v10.0 Tools menu (must be selected to load from Tool Manager).