EasyLoader 12.0 is a Windows-only utility available from Precisely that allows you to upload MapInfo .tab files to a remote database, such as Oracle Spatial, Microsoft SQL Server Spatial, SpatialWare for SQLServer, PostresSQL / PostGis and Microsoft Access. If using this release of the EasyLoader 12.0 MBX via the Tools menu in MapInfo Pro, it will require MapInfo Pro v12.0. The EasyLoader MBX will not function with earlier versions of MapInfo Pro.
- Windows XP Professional 32-bit Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server 32-bit SP2
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive such as C:\ezldr
- Download the zip archive and place the file in the temporary directory created in step 1.
- Expand the archive that you downloaded in step 2, simply double click on the file from an explorer window. You will be prompted where to unzip the file to or accept the default (default is your system’s temporary folder).
- To use EasyLoader as a stand-alone tool, copy the files extracted in step 3 to a permanent location. Double-click on the Easyloader.exe file in the new permanent location to launch the tool.
- To use EasyLoader as a tool within MapInfo Pro v12.0 copy all the files extracted in step 3 to your Tools directory where MapInfo Pro v12.0 is installed. Overwrite any existing files.
- Select EasyLoader from the MapInfo Pro v12.0 Tools menu (must be selected to load from Tool Manager).