EasyLoader uploads MapInfo .tab files to a remote database, such as Microsoft SQL Server Spatial, PostgreSQL / PostGIS, SQLite, Oracle Spatial, and Microsoft Access. You can run EasyLoader as a stand-alone tool, or access it from MapInfo Professional® on the Tools menu. EasyLoader 12.5 works with MapInfo Professional 12.5, it does not function with earlier version of MapInfo Professional.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit with XenApp 7.0
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\TEMP\EasyLoader.
- Click on the EasyLoader125_setup.zip download link below to open the File Download dialog.
- Click Save and then navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\EasyLoader).
- After the download completes, open Windows Explorer and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\EasyLoader).
- Double-click the EasyLoader125_setup.zip file to extract the program files.
To use EasyLoader as a stand-alone tool, copy the files extracted in step 5 to a permanent location, such as C:\EasyLoader. To launch EasyLoader, double-click the EasyLoader.exe file.
To use EasyLoader as a tool within MapInfo Professional, copy the files extracted in step 5 to the Tools directory where MapInfo Professional is installed (for example, C:\Program Files (x86)\MapInfo\Professional\Tools) and overwrite any existing files. To launch EasyLoader from MapInfo Professional:
- On the Tools menu point to Tool Manager to open the Tool Manager dialog.
- Scroll down the list and beside EasyLoader check the Load and Autoload check boxes.
- Click OK to close the dialog.
- On the Tools menu, point to EasyLoader and then select EasyLoader.