MapBasic v15.2.2 maintenance release includes important updates to the MapBasic v15.2 software. We recommend that all MapInfo Pro v15.2 users should update their version of MapBasic. This patch is not valid for any pre-releases of MapInfo Pro v15.2.2, MapBasic, or ProViewer. There are no user interface changes, and it can be safely applied to any localized releases of MapBasic v15.2.
Version: MapBasic v15.2.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 2012 Server R2 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server R2 64-bit with XenApp 7.5
InstructionsPrior to Installing the Patch
- Install MapBasic v15.2, if not already installed
- Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MapBasic1522patch.
- Click on the MapBasic15.2.2MaintenanceRelease.zip file to download the zipped installer.
- Extract MapBasic15.2.2MaintenanceRelease.exe to the temporary directory created in step 1.(such as C:\temp\MapBasic1522patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
Right-click the MapBasic15.2.2MaintenanceRelease.exe file and select Run as administrator from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. If a prompt for permission to continue displays, click Allow or Yes to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes.