The MapInfo Pro v15.2.2 update includes important corrections to MapInfo Pro v15.2 and v15.2.1. We recommend that all MapInfo Pro v15.2 and v15.2.1 users update their version of MapInfo Pro.
Prior to installing the patch:
- Install MapInfo Pro v15.2, if not already installed
- Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit
- Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server R2 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server R2 64-bit with XenApp 7.5
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro1522patch.
- Click on the MapInfoPro15.2.2MaintenanceRelease.zip file to download the zipped installer.
- Extract MapInfoPro15.2.2MaintenanceRelease.exe to the temporary directory created in step 1.(such as C:\temp\MIPro1522patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
Right-click the MapInfoPro15.2.2MaintenanceRelease.exe file and select Run as administrator from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. If a prompt for permission to continue displays, click Allow or Yes to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes.
For Network Administrators
Please click here for the MapInfo Pro v15.2.2 Maintenance release English MSP Install.