The MapInfo Pro v16.0.2 update includes important corrections to MapInfo Pro v16.0, v16.0.1 and Runtime. We recommend that all MapInfo Pro v16.0, v16.0.1 and Runtime users update their version of MapInfo Pro. Please note that this patch is only for the 64-bit release.
Prior to installing the patch:
- Install MapInfo Pro v16.0, if not already installed.
- Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro1602patch.
- Click on the MapInfoPro16.0.2MaintenanceRelease.zip file to download the zipped installer.
- Extract MapInfoPro16.0.2MaintenanceRelease.exe to the temporary directory created in step 1 (such as C:\temp\MIPro1602patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
Right-click the MapInfoPro16.0.2MaintenanceRelease.exe file and select Run as administrator from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. If a prompt for permission to continue displays, click Allow or Yes to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes.
For Network Administrators
Please click here for the MapInfo Pro v16.0.2 Maintenance release English MSP Install.