Precisely MapInfo Pro v2021
Visualize data your way, right away.
What’s new in MapInfo Pro v2021:
NEW Time series capabilities
- Create stunning visualizations from your time-enabled data using our new time series feature
- Change the time period, display period, speed, and more with the time toolbar
- Export your time series for easy sharing with your colleagues
NEW Select by attribute tool
- Query and visualize your data with ease using our new select by attribute tool
- Eliminate the need for knowing SQL and ensure you’re retrieving the right data, every time
Expanded support for cloud-based data
- Reproject tile server data (including Bing Aerial Imagery) in the projection of your choice, enhancing display and maintaining the fidelity of your local data
- Easily consume web-based data with paging support for large web feature service (WFS) requests
Expanded file format support
- We’ve expanded data support to allow you to read and write numerous new file formats right out of the box
- Supported file types include geopackage, geoJSON, well known text, GML, and more!
NEW enhanced raster support
- You can now leverage multi-resolution virtual rasters(MVR) directly in MapInfo Pro
- Save compute time and disk space when conducting raster analytics at scale
For trial users: The Evaluation Version link below is an evaluation copy with 30 days free. If you decide to purchase a license through our estore you can add your serial number and access code for the full version at the end of the trial period or any time prior.
For existing maintenance customers: Click on the Maintenance Upgrade link below and you will be directed to our estore platform to complete the checkout and download process. You will be able to download both the new v2021 version as well as an option for downloading the sample data separately.
MapInfo Viewer: A free read-only version of MapInfo is available in v2021. This is part of the normal MapInfo installation where you can choose to install the viewer. This is available in either the Trial or Maintenance links below.
NOTE: This download includes an installer that allows you to install English version of MapInfo Pro. We expect MapInfo Pro v2021 to be available for all 17 supported languages early in 2022.