This utility will install 5 new sets of fonts that can be used with MapInfo Professional. The font sets are:
- MapInfo ER Hazmat
- MapInfo ER Incident Center
- MapInfo Gas
- MapInfo Points of Interest
- MapInfo Water
- Windows XP Professional 32-bit Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 2008 Server 32-bit SP2
- Windows 2008 Server R2 32-bit SP2 with XenServer
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Create temporary directories on your hard drive, such as C:\TEMP\MiFonts
- Click on the MapInfoSupplementalFonts11.5.2.zip download link that will cause the File Download dialog box to appear.
- Choose the “Save” button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\ MiFonts).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\ MiFonts)
- Double-click on the file called MapInfoSupplementalFonts11.5.2.zip, this will extract the program
- Double-click on the file MapInfoSupplementalFonts11.5.2.exe to start the installer Wizard that will lead you through the rest of the installation process.