This is an incremental MSP file will ONLY update MapInfo Pro 11.0 English.
This is NOT valid for:
- Any pre-releases of MapInfo Pro v11.0
- Any localized version of MapInfo Pro v11.0
- MapInfo Pro Runtime v11.0
- MapBasic v11.0
- ProViewer v11.0
Version: MapInfo Pro 11.0 or 11.01 English
- Windows® XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Windows® 2008 Server SP2 (32 bit)
- Windows® 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows® 2008 Server SP2 with XenServer 6.0
- Windows® 7 Ultimate SP1
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
We recommend that you print this page for easy reference during the installation process.
Prior to Installing the Patch
- Install MapInfo Pro 11.0 English version, if not already installed.
- Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro11patch.
- Click on the MapInfoProfessional11.0.2MaintenanceRelease.msp – this will cause the File Download dialog box to appear.
- Choose the “Save” button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\ MIPro11patch).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\ MIPro11patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
- If you downloaded the ZIP file, extract it before continuing to the next step.
Windows 2008, XPDouble-click the MapInfoProfessional11.0.2MaintenanceRelease.msp file to start the installation process.
Windows 7Right-click the MapInfoProfessional11.0.2MaintenanceRelease.msp file and select Run as Administrator from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. A prompt for permission to continue displays. Click Allow or Yes to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
- This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes.