The MapInfo Pro v22.214.171.124 update includes important corrections to MapInfo Pro v12.5. We recommend that all MapInfo Pro v12.5 users update their software to v126.96.36.199. This patch is not valid on pre-releases of MapInfo Pro or Runtime, and is not valid on MapBasic or ProViewer. Prior to installing this patch:
- Install MapInfo Pro v12.5 if it is not already installed.
- Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed).
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server 32-bit SP2
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit with XenApp 7.0
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro125033patch.
- Click on the MapInfoProfessional188.8.131.52MaintenanceRelease.zip download link – this opens the File Download dialog box.
- Click the “Save” button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1.
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1.
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
Right-click on the MapInfoProfessional12.5MaintenanceRelease.exe file and then click “Run as administrator” from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. If a prompt for permission to continue displays, click “Allow” or “Yes” to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes.
For Network Administrators
Please click here if you wish to obtain the MapInfo Pro v184.108.40.206 Maintenance release English MSP Install.