The MapInfo Pro v12.5.2 update includes important corrections to the MapInfo Pro v12.5. We recommend that all MapInfo Pro v12.5 users update their version of MapInfo Pro. This patch is not valid for any pre-releases of MapInfo Pro, Runtime, MapBasic, or ProViewer. There are no user interface changes to any localized releases of MapInfo Professional v12.5. Prior to installing the patch:
Install MapInfo Pro v12.5, if not already installed.
Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server 32-bit SP2
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 7.5
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro1252patch.
- Click on the MapInfoProfessional12.5.2MaintenanceRelease.exe download link - this will cause the File Download dialog box to open.
- Choose the "Save" button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (such as C:\temp\MIPro1252patch).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (such as C:\temp\MIPro1252patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
Right-click the MapInfoProfessional12.5.2MaintenanceRelease.exe file and select Run as administrator from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. If a prompt for permission to continue displays, click Allow or Yes to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes
For Network Administrators
Please click here for MapInfo Pro v12.5.2Maintenance release English MSP Install