The MapInfo Pro v12.5.4 update includes important corrections to the MapInfo Pro v12.5.1 and v12.5.3. We recommend that all MapInfo Pro v12.5.1 and v12.5.3 users update their version of MapInfo Pro. This patch is not valid for any pre-releases of MapInfo Pro or Runtime. There are no user interface changes to any localized releases of MapInfo Pro v12.5.1 or v12.5.3. Prior to installing the patch:
- Install MapInfo Pro v12.5.1, if not already installed.
- Quit MapInfo Pro if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
NOTE: If you are using MapCAD tool, you will need to install an updated mbx prior to using the tool. The link to the mbx as well as a utility to install it are included at the bottom of the page. If you are using mbx, you will need to put it into the MapCAD folder (on a typical install it will be placed in C:\Program Files\MapInfo\Professional\MapCAD folder). Provided utility will automatically put it into MapCAD installation folder.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 7.5
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro1254patch.
- Click on the the MapInfoPro12.5.4MaintenanceRelease-MSP file to download the zipped installer.
- Extract MapInfoPro12.5.4MaintenanceRelease.exe to the temporary directory created in step 1.(such as C:\temp\MIPro1254patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 2012
Right-click the MapInfoPro12.5.4MaintenanceRelease.exe file and select Run as administrator from the popup menu to install using elevated privileges. If a prompt for permission to continue displays, click Allow or Yes to proceed (if you do not respond and the message times-out, the install is unsuccessful).
This program starts the install wizard that leads you through the rest of the patch installation process. It is important to wait until the installation completes.
For Network Administrators
Please click here for the MapInfo Pro v12.5.4 Maintenance release English MSP Install