MapInfoEasyLoader uploads MapInfo .tab files to a remote database, such as Microsoft SQL Server Spatial, PostgreSQL / PostGIS, SQLite, Oracle Spatial, and Microsoft Access. MapInfoEasyLoader now supports uploading of the new MapInfo Enhanced format tables (NativeX).You can run MapInfoEasyLoader as a stand-alone tool, or access it from MapInfo Pro on the Tools menu. MapInfoEasyLoader is now a 64-bit release that works with MapInfo Pro 64-bit releases 15.2 and later. As a result, it uses 64 bit Oracle and ODBC drivers. Oracle Text is not supported. Note that it can be used in 17.0 as a standalone exe.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\TEMP\MapInfoEasyLoader.
- Click on the MapInfoEasyLoader_setup.zip download link below to open the File Download dialog.
- Click Save and then navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\MapInfoEasyLoader).
- After the download completes, open Windows Explorer and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\MapInfoEasyLoader).
- Right click on MapInfoEasyLoader_setup.zip file to extract the program files.
To use MapInfoEasyLoader as a stand-alone tool, copy the files extracted in step 5 to a permanent location, such as C:\MapInfoEasyLoader. To launch MapInfoEasyLoader, double-click the MapInfoEasyLoader.exe file.
To launch MapInfoEasyLoader from MapInfo Pro v17.0:
- In MapInfo Pro, on the HOME Tab, in the Tools group, click Tools to open the Tools Manager window.
- On the Running tab, double click MapInfoEasyLoader to open the MapInfoEasyLoader dialog box. If you do not see it listed on the Running tab, then locate it on the Registered tab. To load MapInfoEasyLoader into the current session of MapInfo Pro, click the Load Tool (Run) icon to the right of it. To reload MapInfoEasyLoader for all subsequent sessions, select the AutoLoad check box. To load MapInfoEasyLoader for the current session and all subsequent sessions, select both.
- Continue with the steps under Upload Tables in the User Guide