You must install Precisely MapInfo License Server on your network, and it must be accessible to all MapInfo Pro users. Ensure that the person who will manage and maintain the MapInfo License Server receives the installation file (LSU55_setup.zip), so that they can install it. After installing License Server, give all MapInfo Pro users the machine name and port number of the MapInfo License Server, because the MapInfo Pro installer asks for this information.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 11 64-bit
- Windows 2019 Server
- Windows 2019 Server 64-bit with XenApp 7.9
- Windows 2019 Server 64-bit Citrix Virtual Apps 1912
- Windows 2022 Server 64-bit
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\TEMP\LSU.
- Click on the LSU55_setup.zip download link below to open the File Download dialog.
- Click Save and then navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\LSU).
- After the download completes, open Windows Explorer and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\LSU).
- Right-click on the LSU55_setup.zip and select Extract and extract the file to a folder (can be the same temp folder C:\TEMP\LSU).
- Once extracted, Double-click the setup.exe file to start the Install Wizard, which will lead you through the rest of the installation process.