Use this free utility with MapInfo Pro to share your work with your colleagues.
**NOTE: Users are advised to ensure that they comply with the license agreements of any datasets that they view using ProViewer. In some cases this may require the purchase of additional data licenses.
- Windows XP Professional 32-bit Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server 32-bit SP2
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive such as C:\ProViewer
- Download the zip archive (Proviewer120.zip) and place the file in the temporary directory created in Step 1.
- To expand the zip archive that you downloaded in step 2, in your Windows Explorer double click on the zip file. During this process, the zip program will prompt you where to unzip the data, please choose the temporary directory that you created in Step 1. After you run the zip archive you will have files in your temporary directory along with a setup program.
- Once all the files you downloaded in Step 2 have been decompressed (in Step 3), there will be a SETUP.EXE in your temporary directory. Running this program will start the install wizard that will lead you through the rest of the installation process.
- ProViewer v12.0 is now installed on your system.