MapInfo ProViewer is a free utility that opens MapInfo .tab files and .wor files. If you are a MapInfo Pro or MapXtreme user, this lets you share your work with colleagues. This viewer allows anyone to view or print your maps and workspaces.
**NOTE: Ensure that you comply with the license agreements for the datasets that you share via ProViewer. In some cases, you may need to purchase additional data licenses.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit with XenApp 7.5
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\TEMP\ProViewer.
- Click on the ProViewer150_setup.zip download link below to open the File Download dialog.
- Click Save and then navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\ProViewer).
- After the download completes, open Windows Explorer and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (C:\TEMP\ProViewer).
- Double-click the ProViewer150_setup.zip file to extract the program.
- Double-click the setup.exe file to start the Install Wizard, which will lead you through the rest of the installation process.